Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Writing Instructions Project #2

For this project I am planning on writing instructions for either one of my families recipes, or one of my own. I plan to wright out each step in detail and possibly include an image of what it should look like once finished, but I do not plan to use any other images in this document. I will of course, also include an ingredients list as well. I'm stuck deciding between writing a recipe for sour cream coffee cake or possibly my cheesecake recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I think both of those ideas would be great. Perhaps if you look at the actual process for both your decision will be easier to make. Also, I would look at a cookbook or some kind of published recipe to help give order when making your own instructions. It might be easier having some sort of layout to reference. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete